Dear Knights, Dames, Provisional Members, and Chaplains,
You are invited to join the 2023 Western Association Our Lady of Guadalupe Pilgrimage from October 11-16, 2023. We will travel to Mexico City to participate in an inspirational journey of faith and service with our confreres of the Order of Malta Mexican Association. This call to serve the poor and the sick will include work with families and children in various charities of the Mexican Association. On the Annual Day of the Sick, we will be blessed to serve the infirm that come to the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe seeking comfort and healing at a Mass of Anointing. Father Steve Kim from San Jose will be our pilgrimage Chaplain.
- Opening Mass with blessing of the hands
- Rosary walk to Tepeyac and visit to Capilla del Cerrito
- Service visits to Orphanage, Senior Living Facility, or Village school health fair
- World Day of the Sick Mass: greet and care for thousands of pilgrims coming to the mass/pilgrimage.
- Behind the scenes tours of the New Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the Old Guadalupe Basilica, and the Metropolitan Cathedral of Mexico City.
PILGRIMAGE FEE $1,100* PER PERSON INCLUDES:
- Ground Transportation to and from all events. You are responsible for your flight to and from Mexico City.
- Lunch and/or dinner daily
- Donation to Transportation Fund for the sick and disabled to Annual Day of the Sick Mass
- Pilgrimage Medal
Pilgrimage fee and travel costs of pilgrimage Chaplain
You are responsible for your hotel reservations and flights.
Registration Link: 2023 Our Lady of Guadalupe Pilgrimage Registration
2023 Guadalupe Pilgrimage Flyer
2023 Guadalupe Pilgrimage Preliminary Schedule
All pilgrims will be staying together at the Hyatt Hotel in the beautiful Polanco District in Mexico City. Our room rate with breakfast included is $210 standard single occupancy room & $230 for double occupancy room. $295 Regency Club level single occupancy and $315 for double occupancy. These prices do not include taxes, VAT, or gratuities. It is mandatory that all pilgrims stay at the Hyatt.
After receipt of your registration fee, you will receive information on making your hotel reservation.
The online registration link will be sent via email on June 1, 2023. There will be a limited number of 30 openings, which will be filled on a first come, first served basis.